Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Any body there for any body here?

I went away for some time and i am wondering if i still have readers of tyranny watch, please make yourself known if you are out there please.
My email is simhthmss@aol.com, my message board is linked on this blog or you can just comment if you like.

What would be even more interesting would be if the information i try to give out makes sense to you, has it opened any mental doors? are you persuing truths more than you did before?

i wonder if my blogs really help because im so scatter brained in my off the cuff writing i wonder if they make any sense to anyone else., i find it hard to impart wisdom to people i cannot communicate with cause i need to make sure i do it the right way for that person.

I would love to hear from anyone out there, whether a hi or anything more you wish to share.

But at the moment i really need to know how many people im talking to if y'all would be so kind.
Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home