Sunday, April 09, 2006

Notice

hi,
as you may have noticed the quality of the writing here is not what it should be, this is because thus far i have copied and pasted posts i made in a forum. The posts were not intended to be of any journalistic merit and they were really just rants to get this stuff off my chest, i will however begin writing articles specifically for this blog soon and they will hopefull be of better quality, so far i've just been using this blog to consolidate posts ive made over the last few weeks.

I am also not really a professional journalist, my writing style may be a little dry and boring but i hope it can be appreciated for the information in it, i also realise that many of these articles are not sourced, they were written on the spur of the moment but i will soon go through them all and souce any information i have given.
Please bare with me, i am just finding my feet at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home