Tuesday, November 14, 2006

clarification about the psychiatry post

It seems that one of my readers has assumed that i used the conversation i had with someone in my 'psychiatry' post without their permission, i can assure you that this is not the case, i gained full written permission from the person first and used their desired pseudonym, i gave them the url for the post immediately after and they were very pleased with how i used the conversation.

It was used with their co-operation, supervision and full permission all the way through, i find it insulting that anyone would assume this of me and i would ask that you contact me and ask me first of the circumstances before rash and judgemental opinions are formed about me or my blog.

The person i was having the converstion with happens to be my best friend and a reader of tyranny watch and she was very pleased when i asked her if i could could use what she said on Tyranny watch.

i would never use any form of personal correspondance publicly without their full permission and co-operation and i would kindly ask the readers in question to verify their facts before they start sending me judgemental comments which were quite frankly insulting to my moral fibre and deeply upsetting.
Again, please fully verify facts before jumping to any conclusions, how about asking me first before making such a rash assumption?

For the record all and any correspondance used on this blog that is written by anyone other than me is used with full permission, co-operation and proof-reading of their respective authors...i would consider not doing so to be deeply immoral and i also consider the assumption that i wouldn't do this to be an affront to my intelegence, moral fibre and ultimately my soul.

thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home