Sunday, February 04, 2007

You can donate if you wish with this button

I take spreading the information i give here very seriously, i do spend quite a bit of time writing up the likes of the articles on TW, i teach people this information individually for free if they so desire, i spend the rest of my time reading and researching.
i have infact spent the last 4 years of my life doing nothing but researching this subject matter with all the spare time i have.
Lately i haven't been doing as much as i used to as I'm recovering from some difficult things but i have for quite sometime put all my energy into either spreading this information or adding to my own, as such i do not have the energy to put in to whoring myself out for the selfish ends of getting money and slaving away only to give 40% or more of it to the state...I'd effectively be a surf doing that, and with the sheer amount of time it takes to get a pittance i would have no time to do what i consider to be lifetime vocation and more worthwhile than working for my own benefit (nor do i accept state welfare).

I have a paypal account and below is a button to donate as much or as little as you like if you want to, any amount is appreciated as there is a thought behind any gift.

I will not guilt anyone into donating or do anything in exchange for your donations but if you feel this is something that you wish to do then it is appreciated greatly.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home